Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kaydence Michelle

Just to clear up things, so everyone out there thats named their  girl kaydence, dont think i stole it from them. My name is Elizabeth Danielle. My mom named me Elizabeth after her mother who was my grandma, she passed away within the first couple of years of my life. Since day 1, ive said Kaydence or Mikayla * not because of Jennifer, and not because of Crystal, just because i like the name. My mom's name just so happens to be Sandra Kay.  So in return my little girl has apart of her grandma in her. And really i find it somewhat immature to take someone off your friends list because you didnt like what i had to say. How many Danielle's are out there? THink about it, how many people do you know with the same damn name....doesnt mean your mom was copying someone else when she chose to call you by that.


Kaydence Michelle is doing good. She is active and strectching all the time. I cant wait till she gets here.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment