Wednesday, January 28, 2009

wHaT a KiSs MeAnS

+kiss on the stomach = Im ready

+Kiss on the Forehead ="i hope we're together forever"

+Kiss on the Ear = Your my everything

+Kiss on the Cheek = "We're friends"

+Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you"

+Kiss on the Neck = "we belong together"

+Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you"

+Kiss on the Lips = I like you"


What the gesture means...

+Holding Hands = "we definitely like each other"

+Slap on the Butt = "That's mine"

+Holding on tight = "i don't want to let go"

+Looking into each other's Eyes = "i just plain like you"

+Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me"

+Arms around the Waist = "I like you too much to let go"

+Laughing while Kissing = "I am completely comfortable with you"



--Advice--

+ Dont ask for a kiss, take one.

+If you were thinking about someone while reading this,

you're definitely in Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment